The Signs of AgriCulture are:
– that vegetables and fruit are full of brilliant flavour, so that our children want to eat them.
– that humans and animals live with their landscape (grazing and working without the noise of machines).
– that in the mornings you can enjoy a diverse bird symphony.
– that cows can give milk with love.
– that the worms dare to live in the fields again.
– that the landscape smells good.
– that the landscape looks appealing: structurally differentiated and colourful through the seasonal changes (flowering meadows)
– that the bees can recover and pollinate.
– that farm animals have close contact with “their” humans again.
All this is possible, nowadays, with Biodynamics in community supported small holder farmsteads.
What inhibits us?
DISEASE ► CURE
Land is a commodity ► Land is part of the earth, therefore the basis of survival for all humans and only given in stewardship
Undeveloped capacity for cooperation ► practice, practice, practice
Disease evoking lazyness ► go to the farmer-ess of your choice and sweat a little (healthier if regular)